Nyack Village Theatre is located upstairs in the historic Woolworth Way, built in 1905. The theatre is a black box with gradual seating incline.
- Curtains: grand drape and travelers along SR, SL, and US
- Stage Specs: 19' x 15' - flat & not raised
- Seating Capacity: 49 movie theater style seats
- Lighting System: small grid, 25 pars, 6 ellipsodial spots with manual dimmer packs
- Sound System: surround sound including powered mixer & laptop
- Visuals: DVD player & 4,500 lumens projector with 2 white screens.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your next event! Email:firstname.lastname@example.org